As a Neutral Mental Health Professional (MHP) with experience in over 200 Collaborative Divorce cases, I help the Collaborative Divorce (CL) team be more effective and successful in many ways:
Another level of CL offered to clients is the mediator-facilitated collaborative model. For further information, please visit: www.collaborativedivorcecenter.com
- By helping to manage the emotions in the joint sessions;
- By coaching the clients (and sometimes the attorneys) on how to reach agreements by expressing interests as opposed to taking entrenched positions;
- By addressing disruptive or negative client conduct and behaviors;
- By working with the parents off line to resolve issues involved in developing a parenting plan proposal; and
- By helping lawyers deal with difficult situations that they may not have encountered before.
As a part of the CL training team of New Paradigm Training since 2008, I have helped others learn the collaborative strategies for the multidisciplinary team model. Learn more about our training and theories on www.newparadigmtraining.com.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Copyright 2010 - ParentingFacilitationAndMediation.com. All rights reserved.
Website designed by PTCWebworks.com